Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Untitled.

I am the face of LUST.

I am the horn in each of the

four corners

leaving no retreat for safety

I am the twisted wicked smile.

That will drag you down & in.

in & down.

I am the drugs that will

distract your devotion

I am the unfaithful

I am lust

I am the sinful eyefuck.

I am the inviting wink to the contenders

I will let you in to let me in before I’m

ready to really try.

I am the sounds received

of complementing quotes in echoing ears.

repeating sweet virus’ into

the ear of the one you care for

I am the player

I am the stare that brings your

mate from you.

The stylish, controlling appearance

overwhelming those you wish to care for.

I infect with lust and remove you of

your affections and influence of emotions true

and you will hate me

because you know of love.

And what love is.

And the immediate necessity of my defeat. And you will hate me.

Because I reflect those from you

whom you give yourself to.

openly. and willingly. simply because

you know,

of the gentle softness

of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment