Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Untitled (union)

it is in these few fleeting moments

and in the way that I always open to a blank page

of how just your silhouettes

left my house. But as more

we’ve all shared

experienced.

The soft light gracing a shoulder

in a painting kind of way

having nothing to do with sex

or any bodily question

just the beauty of a moment

the times of experience

I love my friends. With a

trust that’s uncertain

but never absent.

For these moments of clarity.

Even though they would never understand

why I write this or what it means,

maybe just for that reason.

Because who cares.

And still, here they are.

THANK YOU

For keeping me sane some

times, otherwise I’d

have killed myself a long time

ago. Cause fuck this place.

and the misunderstanding of life.

Sometimes life is just

an unneeded aggravation. One

more fight, but here it is.

And I love being alive as much as I hate myself sometimes.

So that’s where it ends.

with just the fight.

with just the breathless experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment